Lasers have been used in dentistry since 1994 to treat a number of dental problems.
The application of lasers in dentistry opens the door for dentists to perform a wide variety of dental procedures they otherwise may not be capable of performing. If you consider yourself somewhat of an anxious dental patient and are seeking extreme safety and comfort, you might consider looking for dentists who have incorporated laser dentistry techniques into their practices and treatments.
It is estimated that only 6 percent of general dentists own a laser for soft-tissue and whitening applications. Committed to the latest in dental technology, we are pleased to offer the Biolase ezlase Dental Laser in our family of high-tech instruments.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
- Procedures performed using soft tissue dental lasers may not require sutures (stitches).
- Certain laser dentistry procedures do not require anesthesia.
- Laser dentistry minimizes bleeding and swelling during soft tissue treatments.
- Bacterial infections are minimized because the high-energy beam sterilizes the area being worked on.
- Damage to surrounding tissue is minimized.
- Wounds heal faster and tissues can be regenerated.
How Are We Doing?
Schedule Your Next Visit
Blog Posts About Teeth Cleaning
At Carolina's Dental Choice, we think the most important thing [...]
Teeth whitening is on the rise across the country. In [...]
Mouthwash is often touted as a safe and effective method [...]